Friday, January 12, 2018

Femme Fatale Pyramids On Mars


Hi everyone! Another post this month? I am on fire!! I love love the polish I am going to show you today. This is from Femme Fatale called Pyramids on Mars. It is a deep purple jelly polish with iridescent flakies and small red microglitter. It is complex and a chameleon. It looks so different in different lights. The best light to show it off in was cloudy outdoor light (which we have plenty of in the Pacific Northwest). Look at those amazing flakies!! This was an old color which Sophie brought back for a limited time either last year or two years ago. I was lucky enough to get it the first time around and got a back up when she brought it back. 

NailaDay: Femme Fatale Pyramids On Mars

NailaDay: Femme Fatale Pyramids On Mars

NailaDay: Femme Fatale Pyramids On Mars

NailaDay: Femme Fatale Pyramids On Mars

I have mentioned once or twice how I really love my indie brands (hah!) and Femme Fatale is really there at the top with a few others (ahem, Tonic). Sophie and team have so so soooo many polishes out there and although I have a decently large collection, I have only a fraction of what's available. I gave up my desire to have a full Femme Fatale collection long ago since I have not really even scratched the surface of my own collection. I was really happy with this polish, if you couldn't tell, and I'm looking forward to trying many many more!

Until next time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think! I love, love reading comments so don't be shy! Leave comments, questions, suggestions and I will reply as soon as I can.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...