Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Zoya Stevie


When the Zoya Pixie Dusts first came out, I was completely enamored! The sugary, confectionery look of them was incredible. And then the sparkle when you topcoat them! Just gorgeous! I wanted to own every single one. I haven't been able to quite keep up with that desire since I'm missing some of the ones from the latest release but one day....
For now, we will have to rely on this beauty, Zoya Stevie.


NailaDay: Zoya Stevie


NailaDay: Zoya Stevie

I absolutely love the color but I wasn't a hundred percent sure I loved the color on my nails. But, that's the way I feel about 90% of pastel type shades and I'll continue to wear them anyway so....
As most of their pixie dusts, this one went on beautifully. It had great coverage in two coats. The first coat dried almost instantly and the second coat took several minutes but that's not unusual either for this formula. The texture is finely rough and it looks like sugar crystals on the nails in the sun.

In these pictures below, I paired it with China Glaze Plur-ple, added stamping from a PUEEN plate and topcoated some of the nails. I liked the look overall but here in pictures it does look a little mish-mash-y.

NailaDay: Zoya Stevie


NailaDay: Zoya Stevie

And, that's it! Hope you guys liked that and I'll see you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think! I love, love reading comments so don't be shy! Leave comments, questions, suggestions and I will reply as soon as I can.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...