Saturday, May 6, 2017

ILNP Sirène (H)

Hey polish lovers!  I have an old one from the archives today. This is ILNP Sirene (H). It took me a while to get to wearing it and it took my a while to post this. The bottle is the old round style so that goes to show you how old this polish is. This was one of my first indies and one of my first multichromes. The only others I had were the Hits collection of multichromes, one of which I've shown you before

On the website, this polish is described as follows: 
"Sirène (H) magically shifts through spectacularly vivid hues of green, blue, violet, red, and even offers subtle hints of gold depending on the angle of your fingertips and the type of lighting you’re under!"

I certainly got a lot of shifts from this polish in real life but the most prominent were green, teal and violet. It was hard for me to see the red and gold. I used three coats here. The first coat was a little sheer and patchy but that quickly corrected itself with further coats.

NailaDay: ILNP Sirène (H)

NailaDay: ILNP Sirène (H)

NailaDay: ILNP Sirène (H)

NailaDay: ILNP Sirène (H)


Outside shade:

NailaDay: ILNP Sirène (H)

NailaDay: ILNP Sirène (H)


Outside sunlight:

NailaDay: ILNP Sirène (H)

That last picture was taken after a few days. You can see the growth at the cuticles. Look how perfect it still looks otherwise! This polish had really good formula and great lasting power on my nails! I have not really been disappointed with any of my ILNPs that I've tried so far and this is no exception.

I seem to keep accumulating more pictures of polishes at a faster rate than I can post them here. So, I will keep interspersing older pictures with newer pictures until I get all caught up....which will be approximately in 12 years.
Ok, until next time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think! I love, love reading comments so don't be shy! Leave comments, questions, suggestions and I will reply as soon as I can.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...