Thursday, May 5, 2016

Barielle Swizzle Stix

Ok, this is going to my very last Barielle polish post in quite some time. Not because I don't like them but because I have showed you pretty much all I have except for a couple. I have Elle's Spell but I have yet to be able to take a good enough picture of it, as awesome as it is.

In today's post, I'm showing you Barielle Swizzle Stix. It's hard to get the most accurate color in the photos but this is very very close. It does have a slightly warmer feel to it. 

NailaDay: Barielle Swizzle Stix

NailaDay: Barielle Swizzle Stix

It's a great color with a great formula. I used two coats here with topcoat. I had no trouble with application. I used it before in my mermaid mani last year.

Alright, that's it! On to Barry M polishes from my stash for the next several posts. Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think! I love, love reading comments so don't be shy! Leave comments, questions, suggestions and I will reply as soon as I can.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...