Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Barielle Falling Star with Sally Hansen CSM Copper Penny

I'm not done with the Barielle swatches from my stash! I have a pretty blue one for you today, Barielle Falling Star. It's a slightly dusky medium blue with copper glitter mixed in. I decided to amp up the copper factor with some Sally Hansen CSM Copper Penny glitter gradient on my two middle fingers.

NailaDay: Barielle Falling Star with Sally Hansen CSM Copper Penny

NailaDay: Barielle Falling Star with Sally Hansen CSM Copper Penny

I think it looks okay in the pictures but for some reason I wasn't happy with it in real life. I felt like I should have just left it alone. It looked so garish for some reason in real life. Perhaps I went too heavy handed with the glitter, who knows? I took this off earlier than planned because it was bumming me out. 

Here is Falling Star on it's own. This is two coats. The glitter in the polish was subdued and not super shiny. Maybe that's what was wrong with the combo above. The Sally Hansen was so shiny that it looked a little odd with the non shiny but same color glitter on the other nails. Now I can't recall if I liked wearing this one on it's own because my memory is all overshadowed by my dislike for the one above. I'm just going to have to wear it again and find out.  

NailaDay: Barielle Falling Star

NailaDay: Barielle Falling Star

As always, thanks for looking!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think! I love, love reading comments so don't be shy! Leave comments, questions, suggestions and I will reply as soon as I can.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...