Monday, March 28, 2016

Barielle Jordana's Skinny Jeans with Sally Hansen HD Laser

Another gorgeous Barielle blue polish for you today. Before I get to the swatch of the polish, let me show you a really fun layering comboI did  with this polish. This is Sally Hansen HD Laser, a wonderful duochrome shimmer that shifts from blue to purple. It was so sparkly!! And, as with all duochromes or multichromes, it was really interesting on cloudy days and other lower light situations. 

NailaDay: Barielle Jordana's Skinny Jeans with Sally Hansen HD Laser

NailaDay: Barielle Jordana's Skinny Jeans with Sally Hansen HD Laser

NailaDay: Barielle Jordana's Skinny Jeans with Sally Hansen HD Laser

This is what Sally Hansen Laser was layered over, Barielle Jordana's Skinny Jeans. This was two easy coats of this polish. It did not give me any trouble at all and it did not stain with removal. 

NailaDay: Barielle Jordana's Skinny Jeans



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think! I love, love reading comments so don't be shy! Leave comments, questions, suggestions and I will reply as soon as I can.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...