Sunday, July 26, 2015

Stash Swatch - 2True Shade 9


Hi everybody!
The polish I'm going to show you today has one of my favorite finishes ever. Foil! Yes, these polishes are highly annoying when you're removing them because those little bits get everywhere but I think it's worth it. I love how sparkly these polishes are without the topcoat eating behavior of glitters. Not that I don't love glitters, but they do take some extra work. 

This is 2True Shade 9. I looked really hard on the bottle to find another name for this polish but Shade 9 is all I found. A little internet digging shows that it could also be called Rio. Either way, it's a coppery foil that took me three coats to achieve opacity. I have a very prominent nail line and it seems to take me more coats to get rid of it than most others. The consistency was great! Another annoying aspect of foils is the clean up. With Shade 9, I had barely any clean up to do. There appear to be some tiny pink and gold flecks in this polish, which gives it a nice complexity. 




 I don't really have much else to say about this polish. I have a couple of others from this brand that I'll show you in a future post, another foil and a glitter. All of them were bought by me in London at a Superdrug.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think! I love, love reading comments so don't be shy! Leave comments, questions, suggestions and I will reply as soon as I can.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...