Sunday, June 7, 2015

Accessorize Peony and Jupiter

Hi everyone! Alright, in this post I'm going to show you the last two Accessorize polishes I have. Both silver based microglitter polishes. Both of these polishes have thick formulas and didn't feel entirely smooth even after topcoat. I'm not entirely sure they weren't meant to be texture polishes but it didn't look like they were advertised as such.

The first polish I'll show you today is Peony. It's a pretty pink silver microglitter. This one took two coats for coverage. The thickness of the polish did make it slightly difficult to apply.

NailaDay: Accessorize Peony

NailaDay: Accessorize Peony

The second polish I'll show you today is called Jupiter. It's an interesting one with tiny blue and red microglitters among mostly silver glitters. 

NailaDay: Accessorize Jupiter

NailaDay: Accessorize Jupiter

The sparkle factor in both of these was good but not a high as I was expecting. I think they'd be fun to stamp over and I'll have to try that next time.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think! I love, love reading comments so don't be shy! Leave comments, questions, suggestions and I will reply as soon as I can.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...