Sunday, September 22, 2013

Adventures in Stamping Sunday Stamping: Autumn Nails

Hi everyone! Happy no more summer...at least in the northern hemisphere. (Do I have any below the equator readers?) Today's mani is along those lines. I'm part of a Facebook group called Adventures in Stamping and every Sunday participants are asked to submit a stamped mani with a theme. This Sunday, the challenge theme is autumn nails. I gotta say, I'm not too proud of this one. I love the colors of the gradient but the stamping is waaaayyyy too subtle. Oh well. 


The polishes I used are 
Sinful Colors Courtney Orange
Sinful Colors Mercury Rising
Stamped with SC Mercury Rising, SC Sugar Sugar, KC Metallic Green, L'Oreal Because You're Worth It
Plate used BM 04

NailaDay: Autumn Nails with Sinful Colors Courtney Orange and Mercury Rising

I am really loving the gradient colors though. Did I already mention that?

2 comments:

  1. Hello! Below the equator reader here =D
    I love these even if you don't! The subtle stamping looks really pretty and the colours all look amazing together. I feel like I already commented here, but maybe I didn't actually press the button :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! Thank you for commenting again! And thank you for the comments on the mani. I suppose out didn't turn out like the vision I had in my head. I might have to attempt it again sometime. Maybe next year :)

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know what you think! I love, love reading comments so don't be shy! Leave comments, questions, suggestions and I will reply as soon as I can.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...