Monday, July 15, 2013

Now for something totally different. Neon Brushstroke Mani!

Hi everyone! Hope you all had a good weekend! Mine was...eeeh. That belly of mine that people love to talk about has been giving me a bit of pain issues and it got to the point where I couldn't do much besides sit on a couch and put my feet up all Sunday (so sad, right?). Well, after so much of catching up on work, what else could I do but watch TV and paint my nails! I decided to try my hand at the raggedy brushstroke technique again (I need a good name for this) and decided to go with completely different colors. I haven't done a neon mani this summer yet so that's what I went with!

NailaDay: Neon Brushstroke skittles mani

Um...crazy right? What a difference from the last one! The colors I used for this one are:
Sinful Colors Snow me White (base)
Sinful Colors Neon Melon (highlighter yellow)
Sinful Colors Summer Peach (orange)
Sinful Colors Pink
Sinful Colors Irish Green
Studio M Grape Escape
L'Oreal The Queen's Ambition (glittery black)

NailaDay: Neon Brushstroke skittles mani


NailaDay: Neon Brushstroke skittles mani


So, I surprised myself by actually wearing this to work but it was a light day. I might take it off though. It's a little loud. Too bad. It's growing on me. My hubby, though, not a fan. He gave this a 2/10.

2 comments:

  1. I llike "raggedy brushstroke technique". The effect and the name. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe, thank you. Maybe I should stick to it.

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know what you think! I love, love reading comments so don't be shy! Leave comments, questions, suggestions and I will reply as soon as I can.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...