Friday, April 19, 2013

L.A. Girls 3D Effects Part 3: Purple Effect

Hello everybody. It is time for the third part of the collection. I've decided that this one is going to be on it's own because it is just so beautiful and I took way too many pictures. This is called Purple Effect.


NailaDay: L.A. Girls 3D Effects Purple Effect

I just loved everything about this one. Purple is one of my favorite colors. The holographic shimmer in this one was more pronounced than the others. Plus, it went so well with my orchids that I just had to pose with one of them. This one was one that had fallen off its stalk and was a little on the dying side but to me, that just makes it highlight the perfection of the polish.

NailaDay: L.A. Girls 3D Effects Purple Effect

Two coats again. No problems with streaking or dragging. This is without top coat.

NailaDay: L.A. Girls 3D Effects Purple Effect

NailaDay: L.A. Girls 3D Effects Purple Effect

NailaDay: L.A. Girls 3D Effects Purple Effect


Edit: I'm adding links to the other swatch posts so you can easily click from one part of the collection to another:
3D Silver and Black Illusion
Brilliant Blue and Teal Dimension
Dazzling Pink and Sparkle Ruby

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think! I love, love reading comments so don't be shy! Leave comments, questions, suggestions and I will reply as soon as I can.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...