Tuesday, April 16, 2013

L.A. Girls 3D Effects Part 2: Brilliant Blue and Teal Dimension

Hello, hello!

I am in a good mood today!! It finally looks like spring is here to stay for a while. I will just cry if it ever dips below 40 deg F again this season. Right now, it looks like the highs for the week are going to be in the 70s and that is alright with me!

Moving along, I have two more polishes from the L.A. Girls 3D Effects line, Brilliant Blue and Teal Dimension. Let's just jump right into it.

NailaDay: L.A. Girls 3D Effects Brilliant Blue

This is two coats, very easy to apply, well pigmented base. The lighting system I have right now doesn't really allow for the true rainbow type colors to shine but trust me, they are there. I think it looks fabulous even without the rainbow sparkle though.

NailaDay: L.A. Girls 3D Effects Brilliant Blue

NailaDay: L.A. Girls 3D Effects Brilliant Blue

In the picture below, I tried to take an extreme angled photo to see if the scattered holo would show up any better.

NailaDay: L.A. Girls 3D Effects Brilliant Blue

Ok, now on to the next color, Teal Dimension. Two coats again, no topcoat. Beautiful, beautiful color. I love my teals!

NailaDay: L.A. Girls 3D Effects Teal Dimension

NailaDay: L.A. Girls 3D Effects Teal Dimension

NailaDay: L.A. Girls 3D Effects Teal Dimension

Here are the angled pictures again.

NailaDay: L.A. Girls 3D Effects Teal Dimension

NailaDay: L.A. Girls 3D Effects Teal Dimension

Next post is going to be a solo feature because I took way too many pictures and I can't narrow it down!!


Edit: I'm adding links to the other swatch posts so you can easily click from one part of the collection to another:
3D Silver and Black Illusion
Purple Effect
Dazzling Pink and Sparkle Ruby

2 comments:

Please let me know what you think! I love, love reading comments so don't be shy! Leave comments, questions, suggestions and I will reply as soon as I can.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...