Monday, March 25, 2013

L'Oreal Notting Hill Blues with Sinful Colors Super Star Star

Hi everybody! Hope you all had a good weekend. I sure did! I even had energy this weekend and did some cooking and socializing. It was great! The mani I want to show you today uses as it's base, L'Oreal Notting Hill Blues. I picked this wonderful polish up at Rite Aid on sale a little while ago. I love digging through clearance bins, I've found some good gems this way! This one is from the British Shade Invasion collection and, of course, refers to the famous vibrant blue that can been seen in the Notting Hill district shading doors and store fronts.

NailaDay: L'Oreal Notting Hill Blues with Sinful Colors Super Star


For the accent nail, I chose to do a taped off star with Sinful Colors Super Star. It shows up pretty well in the picture but in real life, there was not enough of a contrast for the glitter to stand out against the blue background. They complement each other well, but maybe too well for this design.

NailaDay: L'Oreal Notting Hill Blues with Sinful Colors Super Star


NailaDay: L'Oreal Notting Hill Blues with Sinful Colors Super Star


In my next post, I will show you guys the update to this mani that made me love it so much more!!

And now, for a non nail picture. I decided to try making ratatouille for the first time. I had just washed the veggies and was getting ready to cut them and they looked so pretty I had to take a picture! Yummy!


2 comments:

  1. Love both blues! I'm coming over for dinner. Pls share your recipe, email me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, the ratatouille turned out great! I got the ok from the hubby to keep making it once in a while. I'll email you the link now.

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know what you think! I love, love reading comments so don't be shy! Leave comments, questions, suggestions and I will reply as soon as I can.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...