Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Revlon Perplex with CG Glitter All The Way

Hello everyone! I'm back again with another mani I did sometime in January. I'm slowly catching up with manis I did but did have any energy to post about. It does have less than perfect attention to the finishing touches but I still love it! I just needs another layer of topcoat.

NailaDay: Revlon Perplex with China Glaze Glitter All the Way

For this mani I used Revlon Perplex, now renamed under Revlon Naughty. The glitter gradient from cuticle is done with China Glaze Glitter All the Way. I love this glitter. It's becoming one of my favorite multi-colored glitters. It just has the right blend of colors for me. 


NailaDay: Revlon Perplex with China Glaze Glitter All the Way

I think you guys would agree that another layer of topcoat and this mani wouldn't be half bad! This was the first time used Perplex and I love the taupe-y with a hint of purple that it is. I think it went well with my skin and I'll have to try different looks with it. Application was nice. I believe this was two coats.



2 comments:

  1. I love it, Glitter all the way can make any manicure look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I absolutely agree, GATW is such a versatile glitter mix. Thank you for commenting!

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know what you think! I love, love reading comments so don't be shy! Leave comments, questions, suggestions and I will reply as soon as I can.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...