Saturday, January 26, 2013

Ornaments Skittlette

I'm Back! Hi everyone! I am so sorry for going so MIA on you. Trust me, you will get a good explanation for what happened and where I went but for now, let's just say life got it the way. I'm back now with the third and last of the Skittlette contest entry candidates.

NailaDay: Ornaments Skittlette

To get that amazing purple color on the first two fingers, I first painted them with Sinful Colors Mesmerize. It was what I thought I wanted in the bottle but on the nail, it looked too blue. I saw my bottle of Verity Deep Violet sitting on the table, fresh from being taken out of its shipping package, and I layered a coat of that over Mesmerize. That did it! Such a smooth purple jelly!

NailaDay: Ornaments Skittlette

On the pinky, it is L'Oreal The Queen's Ambition and on my ring finger, I am wearing my now favorite white,  Wet n' Wild Break the Ice. The stamp is from the Bundle Monster plate BM 206. I think of it as the ornaments stamp now.

NailaDay: Ornaments Skittlette


NailaDay: Ornaments Skittlette



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think! I love, love reading comments so don't be shy! Leave comments, questions, suggestions and I will reply as soon as I can.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...