Saturday, December 29, 2012

OPI Houston We Have a Purple franken

Hey guys! Here is another one from the vault! This is with OPI Houston We Have a Purple. This was part of their sorbet collection released last year.

NailaDay: OPI Houston We Have a Purple Glitter Franken

The glitter in here is again Love and Beauty glitters Purple and Green. For this mani, I painted a coat of Houston We Have a Purple and then I mixed a few drops of each glitter with the color in a little foil cup. I painted my nails with two coats of this mix.

NailaDay: OPI Houston We Have a Purple Glitter Franken

Here it is in the shade.


2 comments:

Please let me know what you think! I love, love reading comments so don't be shy! Leave comments, questions, suggestions and I will reply as soon as I can.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...