Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Chit Chat Nails Skittlette Entry

I'm so excited about today's post! I'm going to show you my first entry into a nail contest of any kind. These were my submission into Chit Chat Nails Skittlette Contest. I played around with a few different looks, asked everyone at work what they thought, and this is what I finally decided on . I will show you three other looks that were contenders as well in their own blog posts.

NailaDay: Skittlette Contest Entry


For this look I used L'Oreal Rainy Piccadilly, L'Oreal Tea and Crumpets, Maybelline Sea-Quin and WnW Black for the stamp.



NailaDay: Skittlette Contest Entry


NailaDay: Skittlette Contest Entry


So, what do you guys think? To see all the other entries, follow this link.



12 comments:

  1. That accent nail colour is GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The gradient is just perfect, looks almost airbrushed! Love the total outcome too :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I saw this mani on chitchatnails, I thought it was so perfect. I love the sponged nails and the beige with the stamping. The glitter polish is like a cherry on top!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing! Your skillettes is flawless in every way. Love thoses blues :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know! What a wonderful teal glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are too nice, Rhonda! These are some great blues, though, aren't they?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the gradient nails. I love the look! I have only been able to capture a really pretty gradient once or twice. I haven't been able to repeat the look to my satisfaction ugh. Good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. The gradient looks fabulous....its gonna be hard to beat that :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You should keep at it! I love gradients so much! Thank you for your comment!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you a so much! I hope you're right...fingers crossed.

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know what you think! I love, love reading comments so don't be shy! Leave comments, questions, suggestions and I will reply as soon as I can.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...